Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wake Up Call

Last night before I tucked my oldest into bed I asked her to wait a little longer before wandering down to our room to wake us up.

"Maybe play with your Barbies or read some books."

"Ok Mommy."

Well, this morning as my husband and I worked out of our groggy morning state straaaaange noises started to come across Wyatt's monitor. Noises that sounded suspiciously like our oldest daughter. We lay there and listened for a brief moment laughing at the little interactions. The last thing we heard before popping out of bed was

"Don't worry Wyatt. I'll go get my jump rope so you can climb out."

When we went up to Wyatt's room, miscellaneous toys had been tossed in and there was a huge pile of pillows in front of the crib.

I guess the jump rope was plan B.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahah!!!!that's too funny!

    This is Marisa Wilhelmi, by the way, not some strange person laughing at you!
    Kids are very funny sometimes!

    See you soon,

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete