Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ah, today's youth...

So, when I graduated from high school the peak of technology was power point, and, if you were really advanced, you could make it swirl into place with cool sounds. Fast forward a decade plus and envision my recently purchased iphone/life-saver. This baby can do it all and is incredibly user-friendly. It has an amazing camera that has usurped my "old-school" camera's place. No you may have noticed two key words pop out at you: user-friendly and camera...


pretty decent pic of my flowers




dog butt



more dog butt





princess pjs???

Hey wait a second!

These are not pictures I took!







Ah-ha! The culprit!

Yes, folks. My four year old has mastered the iphone camera. She can take a picture, flip back to the entire roll, back to the camera for more pics. This is all without me teaching her or letting her touch it. Crazy right?

Makes me wonder what our kids will reflect on.

My bet is that none of the modern achievements will surpass mankind's greatest milestone: Atari.

Who doesn't miss that guy swinging from vine to vine?

No comments:

Post a Comment