Monday, July 11, 2011

My little girl...


-loves to color but limits her palate to pink and purple.
-is the sweetest big sister. Just yesterday I peeked in and Wyatt had climbed into her bed at nap time and they were both happily laying together in her twin bed.
-is getting to be so responsible. She does her chores every morning and constantly assures me that she will be a HUGE help with the new baby. She even offered to let the baby sleep in her room and rock him when he cries.
-is such a good hostess. When kids come over to play, she shares all her toys and always says "Thanks for coming." She has told the UPS guy this too. She throws a wide net when it comes to "visitors."
-is developing such a tender heart. I pray that the Lord will take hold of her at a young age and I can already see softening.
-loves Dora the Explorer. Maybe she loves her so much b/c until recently all I would let her watch was cooking shows with mommy.
-accepts the answer "no" much better than she used to.
-has a similar passion for the store Target. A visit here is considered a "treat" in her mind.
-loves the tortilla maker station at HEB. She always gets some for her and her brother while telling the lady her new found Spanish-"Gracias!"
-would turn into yogurt or cheese if you really are what you eat. She will literally eat the stinkiest, strongest cheese you can throw at her.
-loves to eat scrambled eggs every morning w/ cheese.
-has the most entertaining hair. After naps, you never know what configuration she'll come down with on top of her head.
-puts lip gloss on before leaving the house.
-is struggling with the concept of less is more when it comes to accessorizing.
-only likes to wear skirts.
-tells me I look beautiful in the morning and really means it.
-has yet to loose her love of all things princess-y. Just the other day at HEB, she insisted that she wanted the People magazine. Why? B/c it had a real princess getting married on the front. My own fault there for explaining William and Kate's wedding to her, but, in my defense, it was on every channel.
-has turned into the sweetest, most precious, little ringleted angel. I could not have imagined her any better.

2 comments: