Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

Shelby loves to help.

(this is an understatement)

I wish I had pictures of her decorating the tree. Girl was on a mission!

I once gave her a container of Lysol wipes and she spent 45 minutes hand wiping the kitchen tile. I had to stop her b/c it was dinnertime.

With this level of enthusiastic helping you can only imagine her dedication level when sugar is involved.

Cookie Making Session:

"Why yes, mother, I would love to help!"




Her type A creeps out when making the balls.
"Not.Quite.Round.Enough."




The focus here is astounding. If we could somehow channel this to solving some international issues...




Do yall see those perfectly round and lined-up cookie balls?! I promise I didn't do any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment