Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day at Millican

Both kids were a little groggy Saturday when we whisked them from their beds and threw them into their car seats. Breakfast? A healthy round of McDonald's for all. Shelby was so excited she set out her Aggie dress the night before. As you can see from her face below, she was super duper pumped.

 














Wyatt on the other hand....

 

"Get the camera out of my face, hand me my Mcmuffin, and back away."


 


 








We are unloading the car after we get to Millican when my husband asks "Where is our youngest child?"
"Who? Oh, him. He's fine."
How did I know that my missing one year-old was fine wandering around a large barn full of dead bugs and grease? Because I have wicked, awesome mommy telepathic skills that keep me mentally in-tune with every member of my young flock.
Or I saw him heading straight for the gator and knew where he would remain until someone pried his fingers from the steering wheel.


Posted by Picasa
The funniest part is that she has no clue what she is holding.





Shelby decides to join Wyatt.


Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment