Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yo ho! A pirate's life for me!

This last weekend our whole family packed into my mother's car and headed for a whirlwind trip to my nephew's pirate-themed party. As my sister is a decorator, one can see her inability to go less than all out awesome. One of the cutest games was "walk the plank" over a baby pool. The foam swords used for another game came in handy later when the boys played "hit each other as hard as possible while jumping on the trampoline." Wyatt commandeered the motorized gator of which I have no pictures. "Why?" you ask. Oh, only because he has got the gas pedal down (and I do mean down), but steering is non-existent. Combine that with a yard full of kids, and you get zero pictures. Shelby, noticing mom's lack of attention, made full use of the easy access Skittle bowl. There's fruit juice in those...right?






Aaaah! Nothing like cousin bonding over some ice cream.


Safe to say Wyatt enjoyed his ice cream. What little made it into his mouth anyway.


Mac (and family) fresh from his victory over the pinata.


Super awesome cake my sis made.


So so so many captions I could put here, but I will let the facial expressions of the two boys speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment