Monday, February 20, 2012

Ty turns 3 & Brooklyn gets baptized

Pile 'o dirt party.

Do I need to explain the popularity of this brilliant idea?

There were a couple of kids intent on digging a hole to China and one little girl who decided to eat it (note: this is the same little girl from Mac's pirate party who ate Starbursts with the wrappers on. Her gut must be lined with steel.)

Dirt cake for dessert!


Mac & Wyatt looking less than pumped.

Birthday boy picking up the slack.

Do not be deceived.

Shelby is actually running a fever in this picture and was sick to her stomach. Of course, not sick enough to not eat two pieces of pizza and some dirt cake.



Wyatt enjoyed the dirt cake as well.

I mean, who doesn't love dirt cake?

Crazy people that's who.


Feeling a little rumbly in the tumbly after pizza, Hi-C, massive amounts of dirt cake, chips, and gum.

Go figure.


"We're 3 and we're tuff!"

Please observe the white jeans I am wearing in the background to the DIRT party.

What can I say? I like to live dangerously.


Have you ever seen such cute babies???


The two big blurry figures in the background are Bons & Ryan holding wee Brooklyn.

Wyatt on the drive home the minute the movie started.

Shelby the whole way home (double feature!).

I'm not sure how the mink stole slipped into her suitcase. I promise I pulled out multiple tiaras, scarves and accessories.

Guess I missed that one.

Good times in Cajun country!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment