Monday, June 4, 2012

Carrier Monkeys

or as I affectionately call them "my children."

 A few months ago a mysterious fever crept into the household jumping from Shelby to Wyatt (skipping Walker-Yay!). I didn't think much of it since it was just a fever without any other symptoms. The only abnormal part was Shelby's occasional upchuck. (Don't think I'm calloused by not taking her to the doctor. I mean, girl throws up with every fever; it's hard to get to worked up. The blessing is that her aim has drastically improved over the years.)

 What was this mysterious fever?

The following week I thought Wyatt had been bitten by ants. Nope-hand, foot and mouth evidence all over his feet.

 As you can see Wyatt is clearly on the mend...
Shelby...well...she went down a little harder...
(I'm sure she will shower me with thanks down the road for capturing this special moment of her childhood. )

No comments:

Post a Comment