Monday, January 28, 2013

Galveston

Well, we all went to Galveston over the summer and by "all" I mean every single person in my immediate family including my younger sister's boyfriend (now husband). That would be 18 people in one house, add some rain, a sketchy golf cart, a dash of chaos, and voila- I only got these few pictures from the entire week.  

When asked his highlight of the week, Wyatt replied, "Digging a hole in the sand with my stick." And he did folks. He dug at that hole for a really, really long time one morning. Just had no clue it was his week's highlight. I guess we could have skipped Moody Gardens...




Cousin Ty
Pants not required!
Pretty sure Wyatt's hair was not brushed for the full seven days we were there. Shelby's hair, well, that gets its own blog postings.

Oh. And I got a video. Could these kids be any cuter???

*I apologize about the really high voice. It just seems to come out around the little ones.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this made me smile love to all Hunter

    ReplyDelete