Monday, October 3, 2011

Variations on a Theme

...or the "straining" face.

I am certain every child has one of these.

How else does a mom know to reach for her diaper bag when her child is across the room?

This morning while attempting to plan out the weekly meals and subsequent store list, I looked over and saw my sweet angel having quite a workout. You would think some sort of wrestling match was taking place with all the grunting and farting. Well, being the sensitive and doting mother I am I captured a picture of his "poop" face for posterity's sake.

Occasionally he will have a much more furrowed brow...


"Give it all you got buddy!"

(don't judge: there are limited forms of encouragement at this age)



A visit to memory lane...



What kind of mother would I be if I left out this little gem from the past?

"Go, Shelby, go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment