Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More fascinating artwork...

I'm not sure at what age I need to be worried.

First, the whole gallery of onlookers reminds me of a kind of royal version of Joseph's dreams and we all know how well those dreams were received...

Secondly, Shelby explained to me that the large girl was her with a crown on.

She draws herself with a crown. every. single. time.




She also told me that she is a REAL princess. Maybe the whole Kate & William wedding made a bigger impression than I thought. She asked who Kate was in the supermarket and I told her she was a real princess. Commence unhealthy staring of a magazine cover by the four year old as I finish checking out.


The other day at lunch she asked me who she was going to marry. Sheesh! Already?! I said I didn't know but I was praying for him and that God knew and that I prayed he would be a man that loved the Lord, etc.

Her response: I bet he's handsome.

How to you come back from that?

No comments:

Post a Comment