Saturday, January 14, 2012

Well, the time had come for us to take our position amongst the faithful in Kyle Field. A special shout out the the benevolent ticket donators and my mom who watched Walker for me. While waiting in line for the elevator, I saw former President Bush and Barbara Bush. I got so excited I contemplated throwing one of my children at him but the wheelchair stopped me. I thought that injuring a former president and getting taken down by a bodyguard might overshadow the rest of the day. That to say, I didn't get a picture at all. The kids had a great time at the game and there was plenty of scoring (much to Seth's delight). We stayed almost the entire game, leaving only a little early to grab some lunch and prep for our guests.


Fun, fun day!!!



It's important to start the brainwashing early.




Shelby looking smug as the Aggies pull ahead. That or she is really pleased about the kettle corn purchase.



Wyatt discovers the dark side to kettle corn.



The block "T" with all the core. It hasn't been done in like a hundred million years or something...so I took a picture.



Wyatt after the excitement of the game with LOTS of cannon fire:).




Shelby's face upon realizing that lunch would be from Layne's. (Please note: this was after we tried and failed to convince her that kettle corn was indeed lunch).


Uh oh. Bad case of Aggie thumb occurring.


Victory party afterwards. Please do not report us to John Deere for improper use of equipment. Seth drove really slow and we put the ones who held on tightest on the outside. Safety first, right?


Ahhh...we finally got her. This was Shelby before we even pulled out of the gate that night.

Mommy and daddy were not far behind.

1 comment: