Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daddy Date Night

Seth found out that a local high school was putting on "Oklahoma!" and thought his little girl would love a date night filled with culture and Beck's Prime chocolate malts.

Her outfit was carefully selected from shoes to headband and lip gloss was applied liberally. I applied the "eyeshadow." (I've seen her version of it when she got into my makeup. It resembled the schizophrenic gothic look---heavy handed with no clear direction.)




I was a little concerned about how she would take the "Poor Judd is Dead" song followed by his untimely end when he falls on his knife.

Zero questions about it.



Her only question:

Judd claims to "have a present for Curly"...

and punches him in the face.

Shelby:"Where's the present?"


So there you have it folks.

Questions about death and murder: 0
Questions about promises of presents without delivering: 1

I sure hope the grandparents are reading this blog.......

1 comment: