Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An Adult Trip

Seth and I were finally able to slip away for a few days for a vet conference in DC in April. Did we have a good time? Let's just say when Seth came back to the hotel room on Friday at noon, he found that my only accomplishment thus far had been to put on some clothes and crawl back into bed. Pretty dang awesome if you ask me. 

I was able to rest because deep down I knew my babies were cared for. 

I mean, they barely said good by to us. Can't imagine why...


-new toy gun from Bass Pro

-Pappy church date complete w/ all the accessories she wanted

-chick-fil-a

-chocolate milk and ice cream

Yes folks, the kids were real torn up over our time away. Crying and begging us nightly to return home. 

Oh wait.

That was Nini and Pappy.*


Lovebird going on 12 years

*Just teasing. Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment