Friday, July 27, 2012

heeeee's baaaack

So if you have read my previous blog you will recognize the bear being strangled in the first picture is Bennie Bear himself. I was *ahem* less than thrilled at our last weekend with Bennie Bear since it turned out to be not the best timing for me to photograph Bennie's "exciting" weekend with us. Good news is that I was able to embrace the experience a little more for round 2.

Anybody wondering what a glamorous weekend at the Landrys looks like?
Hugs!

String Cheese!



Pool!

Floaties!*

Coloring!

Dress up!

Errands!

Sit ups at the workout park!

Watching the dying wildflowers!

I know.

Your head is whirling with all the activity and excitement.

*important sidenote: these pictures were taken in May and if you attempted to put floaties on Wyatt now his three year old look of scorn would shrivel you into a raisin. Of all the insults!

No comments:

Post a Comment