Monday, July 23, 2012

Easter 2012

So, I am once again finding myself a little behind on the ol' blog. I can't imagine what keeps me so busy...

That aside, I present to you (drumroll)--EASTER TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE!

Easter Egg Hunt # 127 at school
Shelby strikes a pose. Shoulders back is taken to a new level.


That hair! I love it so much but it is costing a small fortune in detangler.

Look! It's a second easter miracle! We are dressed, freshly showered, make-uped, and on time.

I have a secret fear of being late to things like picking my kids up or showing up late to class parties. You probably remember that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you were waiting for a parent to pick you up and all the cars had gone but there you were trying to look as nonchalant as a third grader can while every bone in your body screamed "Forgotten!"

(In my mom's defense, she was only late one time in elementary school. Not exactly grounds for intense counseling.)

Kids displaying their loot!

New (low) standard for family pictures: everyone faces the camera and no one is attempting to rip daddy's facial hair from his face. FAIL!


I love this little type A, curly-cued, girly-girl so much!


Wyatt's Party 
Family pic (minus daddy). Sidenote: Wyatt was fascinated/obsessed with the pretzel rods. It's a stick but also a food!

Full family pic. 
Too bad Walker is looking away and, you know, Wyatt's picking his nose...


Uncle Mark's Farm
Seth teaches other young kiddos the joy of fishing. His rule was to fish you HAD to touch the worms.

Easter Morning
Pop quiz: who liked their Easter gear and who didn't?

"Smile for one more picture?"

"I'll give you some egg-shaped candy"

Wyatt secretly plots to pee in the hated suit after church. Sweet revenge!
(Shelby's arm wearies after the montage of unsuccessful pictures)


Easter Loot
How he appeared the next morning
"Risen indeed he has"

Shelby could barely raise her arms with the weight of jewelry. 

1 comment:

  1. when was i late picking you up!!!??? now, tracy, she has right to complain.

    ReplyDelete