Monday, November 29, 2010

Just your ordinary afternoon



Gives new meaning to "eyes in the back of my head."




Remind me why we buy toys for our kids. I mean, here Wyatt is totally pumped about a pair of old goggles which he INSISTED on wearing on his head. I had no idea leaky goggles would keep a one and a half year old so occupied.

Also, you may notice the lack of pants. Chronic state at our house. I actually consider the presence of a shirt a small victory.



Shelby, meanwhile, is attempting to create bubbles with her giant bubble wand. Nini purchased it for her b/c it had a princess smeared on it, but that's about all it had going for it. The promised giant bubbles never appeared. Shelby eventually gave it up and Wyatt used it as a sword.

and a bat.

and a golf club.

You get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment