Thursday, November 18, 2010

Muir Wood Part II

Sooo, I can't post more than five pics per post. Get what you pay for I guess. This is my concluding post on my Muir Wood series. Cry not faithful readers! I have many more California pics to share (just no more of Muir Wood).



Three things to note about this picture...
1)I am wearing dark jeans and a turtleneck
2)I have hiked to the top of a very large mill or hountain.
3)I have not passed out with heat stroke.

By these three things you may conclude: I did not anticipate a hike, I love my husband and agreed to a hike, and the weather was cool enough that the hike ended in the positive column of marital experiences unlike our first (and last) duck hunting outing...







I know the pic is sideways but I like it that way. Or I am just too lazy to change it. Moving on.

Do you see this tree??? I can't help but hug it!


Bye Muir Woods! I'll be baaaaaack!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the posts coming! I am full of anticipation for the continuance (is that a word?) of your west coast travels!!

    ReplyDelete