Thursday, November 11, 2010

Muir Wood Part I

So what's with all the Californians wanting to preserve everything?



I mean, wouldn't some town homes look lovely here?




















Too dark. Cut 'em down and make some firewood.

















Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade right in the middle of the woods! (Might be worth preserving...maybe)






















Does anyone know that there is a giant whole in this tree? Must be defective. Chop it down.




















Gross! Seals! They're like the rats of San Francisco.








(*note: take all comments and reverse them.)

2 comments:

  1. Rats are the seals of San Francisco?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny what your sister said! Ha! Anyway, I was commenting to comment that your trip looks like so much fun--I know y'all had a blast. I can't wait for more pics! Jenn

    ReplyDelete