Thursday, November 25, 2010

Last leg of the trip



Code red! Call the natural disaster hotline. There is a carbon monoxide leak rendering all the seals unconscious. Or...they are just living out my fantasy of laying around in the California sun all day.



Our hotel accommodations...



Just kidding. We took a Hearst Castle tour which was AMAZING! I also randomly saw a girl that I haven't seen since high school & had tons of fun catching up. Never burn bridges I tell you!




Santa Barbara. Lovely town, except I would have loved it better had it not come after Carmel. Ah, Carmel...



Who is that good lookin' couple? Are they movie stars? Maybe just in their own heads.

Turnin' the wheels back in at the end of our trip. If you ever vacation to California take this tip w/ you: go convertible or go home.

1 comment: