Saturday, December 4, 2010

Back to California

Because we cannot stay away, back we head to California while my sainted mother watches our two children. Why does she get and extra jewel in her crown? My dad was hunting so she was doing it solo AND the night before we fly out, Shelby starts throwing up. Shelby rallied-ish and off we went to San Diego to a vet conference where Seth spent the whole weekend hard at work and I flipped through the hotel booklet planning our meals.

Below is the location of one of our brunches at the Hotel del Coronado. Two new things I've learned: chocolate croissants are awesome!!!! (no joke I ate three...ish) and watching fighter planes while dining improves digestion. Oh, third thing I learned, I am extremely obnoxious around fighter planes and have the inability to stop singing off-tune "Top Gun" songs the entire time




While Seth and I may appear normal to the naked eye, the truth is we are a little quirky when it comes to animals. (Go figure, right?) In my mind, normal people would eat their muffin out on a patio while taking in the scenery. What are we doing? Coaxing the local birds to come into our hands. Now, some of you may run away from this screaming "bird flu" but not the Landrys. We live for this stuff. There. Now you know. Secret's out.




Good lookin' couple posing on a scenic hilltop.



La Jolla a.k.a where all the rich people live.

No comments:

Post a Comment