Friday, December 31, 2010

Illegal Activity

Since we have moved, my mom lives less than five minutes from my house. I know to some this is a mild form of torture, but I LOVE IT! Over Thanksgiving we enacted "musical cars" more times than I can count which led to da-dee-dah-dum-dummmmm ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Next step: tattoos and piercings that leave the ear realm. Oh what a wide path we have taken!


The childrens' response to our nefarious deed:

Shelby:I was born to live on the edge.


Wyatt:Huh?


Ty:My seat belt is too tight...Feed me.






Cute bonus pictures of cousins!



1 comment:

  1. Super Freakanomics did a study and seatbelts are just as good as car seats...for kids over 3. So that's 2 out of 4 safe and sound! You should have seen us in Georgia and the driving was WAY worse than what you find in Green Trails. ; )

    ReplyDelete