Monday, December 13, 2010

Sausage Dogs



Maybe, I'm wrong, but I think the shots of Wyatt's little round cheeks and long eyelashes are so sweet minus the food on his face (permanent status at our house).



I mean look at that!

Soon he'll be all angles, devouring anything that stands still long enough. But for now, he quietly munches on his sausage dog. Still round and wanting Mommy. Still sneaking the pacifier out of his bed. Still impatiently waiting his turn to push the blender buttons. Still wearing footie PJs. Still full of wonder at the dried worms on the sidewalk.

Still mine.

1 comment:

  1. awwww....that is how I am feeling these days too. I feel like I want to capture all of them because soon he will be asking me to smell his armpits and sill boy things like that!

    ReplyDelete