Friday, December 31, 2010

Houston Zoo

My mom was watching my nephews one week when we decided to visit the Houston Zoo. It was right before Christmas i.e. not crowded at all!!! We brought food and the stroller for Ty ("the baby") who refused to sit in it. However, you will see later it did not go unused.



This is a framer. Yes? No?

Turn and smile kids. Don't worry the searing pain in your retina is totally normal.




The older kids ooh and aah...

at the funny monkeys while..



Ty attempts to return to the jungle.






Remember how we brought the stroller for "the baby"? Well, my big baby hopped in midway.





I may or may not have goosed my oldest child and my nephew multiple times in the reptile house. McGregor has some really impressive verticals.






Aaah the golden ticket...except this one is for the train around the park and there will be no creepy candy owning pedophile with a top hat at the end promising everlasting gobstoppers.




Awwww!




Good day at the zoo! Shelby was a little tired. Mother's instinct on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment