Friday, December 31, 2010

Shelby "helping" or why I can never keep my kitchen clean

So, I try to let Shelby explore in the kitchen. She loves to peel garlic (skins everywhere), loves to get a pinch of salt (turns into more of a pile), mix the eggs for scrambled eggs (she requires multiple utensils for this), etc. All of this I am willing to clean up after. The pictures below demonstrate her recent cooking jag. It usually involves two or more bowls with some item going back and forth (salt, sprinkles, etc.) Needless to say I eagerly await the day when her skills include loading and unloading the dishwasher.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


*Special note: The tongue is crucial during intense times of focus and concentration. It also appears during complicated crafts, puzzles and the writing of her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment