Saturday, December 4, 2010

Double Whammy of Fun

Sooo, we moved into our new house, and Shelby is...ummm...excited? No, what's the word I'm looking for. Maybe more along the lines of about to spontaneously combust w/ excitement.

That's a little more accurate.

First, she has revisited toys that were packed in boxes. Second, there is a play set in the backyard complete w/ swings!!!

I was actually unpacking some boxes downstairs when the image beneath came gliding down the stairwell. I think it really captures her enthusiasm for her new house (and her princess gear).



The first week we were fully moved into our house, I heard Shelby shrieking from the top of her play set. I glance out the window and a hot air balloon looks like it is landing in the green belt behind our house. I can see faces, people! It was that close. We then hop in the car and watch it land a block away.



Just a touch of whimsy added to our great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment