Monday, February 18, 2013

3 year old t-ball

Seth made the commitment to coach Wyatt's first venture into t-ball. I'm pretty sure he earned himself some jewels in his crown on that one. I attended a few practices and it was a little like herding cats. He really enjoyed it though and so did Wyatt (until the evening makeup games which were one step down from molten lava hot. I think you Texans know what I'm sayin' here).

Go Phillies!


Here is big sister also earning jewels for her heavenly crown. She came to the games every Saturday and cheered. She was also a huge help with Walker! I'm going to call this one and say she is going to the "go-to" babysitter in about ten years.










"Knock the stitching off son!"



Three year old smack talk:)


Cheese! Now hand me the gatorade!

World's cutest little team, yes?


Wyatt was preeeetty pumped about the ol' trophy. I know there's alot of negative talk about participation trophies but three seems a little young to deal with the loser/winner dynamic. We all know that will come soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment