Friday, February 1, 2013

Hazard of living close to Target


Well, it's official. 

I go to Target too much. 

I feigned ignorance on the credit card bill for a couple months until the hubby looked at them and used his adding skills. I don't need to mention total amounts.  All I need to tell you is that the returns lady knows me. 

We are one step away from exchanging Christmas cards.

In my defense, I've written about it's many allures before. Couple that with crippling summer heat and a long afternoon after naps aaaaannd you get a desperate mommy who by late August CANNOT  GET BACK IN THE POOL ONE MORE TIME! 

Therefore, we wander the air conditioned aisles of Target. (If you live north of Dallas, you don't understand. If you live south, well...I'll see you in the dollar section tomorrow)

Here are the kids asking for pictures with their spoils:

Hmmm...wonder what Wyatt is into at this current juncture in his life?

This particular purchase created "phantom" tooth pain from the excessive "loose tooth wiggle" check. I told her they were not loose and to stop checking, but she insisted on eating soft foods. At least she is engaging with her reading material, yes?

Yep. Something for everyone...

(The top is totally closed. I think.)

It's all about survival in these early years. 

All

About

Survival

No comments:

Post a Comment