Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mommy Daughter Date Night

The date night began with extensive preparations (a shower and some makeup) this is HUGE people! 

I seem to prefer the "workout look" lately. You know, the messy hair in a ponytail and sweats. At least it keeps people from judging right away, I mean, hey, I could have just drunk my kale smoothie and attended my 2 hour spinning class and might be planning to go home and change into some fabulous outfit for later. They don't know that I wore the same thing yesterday but never left the house. It's still clean right?

I digress.

Shelby-girl and I brought her Molly doll back to the AG doll store to have her hair done and eat in the bistro. However, the bistro seems to close super early and we were forced to eat at California Pizza Kitchen. I somehow managed to reign in my disappointment (Yay asian salad!!!). Shelby was thrilled because she is super into coloring (CPK had some quality coloring sheets) and some awesome mac & cheese (her dinner). 

Yay coloring sheets and wearing Mommy's jewelry!

Yay curly-haired duo!

Yay dessert! She eats with her eyes first:)

Love taking my girl out and getting some 1-on-1!

No comments:

Post a Comment