Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mawidge. Mawidge it what bwings us togeva today...

(If you do not know the source of this blog's title, we are no longer friends.)

Well, my youngest sissy-poo got married at my mom's house with a fabulous tent in the backyard, and my eldest daughter got to live out all her fantasies. 

White twirly dress: check. 
Flowers in hair: check. 
Makeup: check.
Painted nails: check.

She may have actually been the most excited one there.

Getting her flower "crown" put on.


Love my girl!

She told me after I had my makeup done that I had "bad girl eyes but she liked them." 
Thanks...I think.

Sisters!!!


My little man! There is spider-man at home for him if he wears his bow tie all night. I think he was actually pretty proud of it.
Where is Walker? He made one picture and then promptly passed out in the packnplay upstairs.

Congrats Tracy! Welcome to the family Kirk!

No comments:

Post a Comment